Power-Cube 2 “V3” with 2 outputs 2x 5.3V / 10A.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Power-Cube 2 with CFK enclosure and fan.
- 1x (040) PL sensor cable / L = 150mm
- 1X (060) Power-Cube / Pixhawk 2.1 cable / 2x Clik-Mate-6p / L = 200mm
- 1x (061) Power-Cube / Pixhawk 2.1 Backup / 2x Clik-Mate-6p + 1x JR / L = 200mm
REM: Delivery without 059: Power-Switch . Please order it separatly if required.
What’s new in “V3”:
- Each output includes independent under-voltage protection (13.5V)
- Over voltage feedback loop for all outputs.
- Oversized FET in input stage. -> Nearly spark free connection.
- Soft start (20ms) to ensure proper power up from GND.
- Can be used without anti-spark plugs.
- Now compatible with bench top power supplies units.
- Arming of FET via switch or PWM (receiver or RFD900x and optional PWM module). If no external switch is installed (and no PWM), then the FET will arm itself after 2sec. and the Power-Cube switches on.
- Dual (redundant) 100V linear voltage regulators for FET driver and digital circuit.
- If digital part fails, then Power-Cube will arm itself within 3 sec. -> This emergency power on circuit is running in parallel to the main control and is fully independent.
- Once armed, it can be only disarmed with positive signal from switch and/or an PWM above 1500us. -> This prevents accidentally power off in case of an wire break or PWM signal loss.
- Input voltage 13.5V – 60.0V (14S LiPo)
- Cooling fan
- Power ON / LED for each power supply (aka BEC).
- Output ripple voltage maximum 0.005V @5A. -> very stable voltage with low noise.
- All outputs are rated with continuous current of 10A with short bursts @15A (current cutoff 20A).
- All output connectors are Molex / Clik-Mate 2.0mm / 6p connectors (with 6x 24AWG gauge wires).
- On-board power supply for PL-xxx sensor boards and/or Sensor Hub X2 and X8.
- Standard Molex 4p sensor output connector. -> Compatible with all parts of the PL – Series.
- Unique enclosure design with 1mm CFK cover plate and fan to ensure the best possible airflow.
- Power-Cube can be attached to the vehicle’s frame using the enclosure’s 4x M3 screws.
- All Power-Cubes are delivered with a complete cable set for easy setup.