Advanced Lithium Ion Batteries
Our ENDURO range of Li-Ion Battery packs is made using the Sanyo NCR18659GA cells.
This provides the highest power density of our Li-Ion battery packs for longest flight times.
These battery packs are best suited for fixed-wing or endurance multirotor, The constant discharge rating of 2C means you must have a 30 minute flight time or more with the desired capacity.
Our Power range of Li-Ion Battery packs is made using the Sony Konion US18650VTC6 cells.
This provides the highest discharge rating of our Li-Ion battery packs allowing their use in many platforms.
These battery packs are suitable for a 6C constant discharge and can be used in multi-rotor and fixed-wing.
Painless 360 Video on our Li-Ion Packs
Watch Painless 360’s video on our Lithium Ion Enduro packs
Lee Schofield of Painless 360 produces quality, informative videos
You can visit his YouTube channel here
Subscribe to his channel to be notified of new videos.
General guidelines for safe use
- Charge fully to 4.2v per cell before first use (3s = 12.6v, 4s = 16.8v, 6s = 25.2v).
- Do not charge over 4.2v per cell.
- Do not charger at a higher current then stated in each packs guideline.
- Use a high quality battery charger.
- Never discharge below 2.5v per cell (under load).
- After charging do not use within 10 minutes.
- Do not store fully charged for extended periods of time.
- Storage voltage is 3.5-3.7v per cell.
- For longest life charge batteries shortly after use to full charge or storage charge depending on when you will next use them.
- Never mix new and old packs, packs of different capacity or packs of different chemistry.
- Take care of your packs, don’t use damaged packs, check packs regularly especially after hard landings.