3DXR is pleased to announce we are now stocking the LightWare SF11/C, this 0 – 120m Laser altimeter is great for centimetre accurate height measurements. Some uses include accurately recording height, obstacle avoidance, improved landings on multirotor, terrain following, better execution of landing on fixed-wing aircraft
SF11/C is a long range (0 … 120 m), light-weight, laser altimeter designed for above-ground level measurement from UAVs (multi-copter or fixed wing).
- Warning of FAA height limits
- Precision photography
- Terrain following
- Assist with takeoff, landing and hovering.
The SF11/C provides accurate and fast altitude (AGL) measuring capability, regardless of terrain. It includes digital (serial and I2C) and analog (12 bit) outputs along with a micro USB configuration port.
- Easy to configure using the built-in menus and LightWare Terminal software
- Fully calibrated and ready to run
- Complete with power, interface and micro USB cables.
- Very compact and lightweight – 35 grams.
- Accurate AGL altitude measurements on ground, foliage and water.
- Fast update rate of 20 readings per second.
- Includes serial, I2C, USB and analog interfaces with programmable capabilities.
- Easy to conﬁgure using the built-in menu and LightWare Terminal software.
- Fully calibrated and ready to run.
- Compatible with Pixhawk, APM and other ﬂight controllers.
- Accurate, reliable altitude measurements in sunlight or dark conditions.
- Not affected by: speed; wind; changes in barometric pressure; noise; ambient light; terrain or air temperature.
Link To Our Product Information Page Here
Link To Product Manual Here
Link To Product Software Here