Max input voltage: 51V/Max current sensing: 120A/Supports 12S battery The GH terminal is also compatible with both Pix32,Pixhawk4,Pixhawk4 mini and Durandal. For use with The Cube use the Power 2 cable included in the Cube cable set.
Make the PM02 show the quantity of electric charge of your battery Mission Planner setup:
1. Connect PM02 to the battery, also connect it to Mission Planner via USB.
2. Click “INITIAL SETUP” and come to the menu “Battery Monitor”.
3. Make “Monito” into “Analog Voltage and Current”.
4. Make “Sensor” into “9:Holybro Pixhawk4 PM”.
5. Make “APM Ver” into “4:The Cube or Pixhawk”.
6. Input “18.182” into Voltage divider (Calced).
7. Input “36.364” into “Amperes per volt”.
8. Disconnect and reconnect it to finish the setting up.（“Measured battery voltage” shows the current quantity of electric charge of the battery.）
PCB Current: total 120A outputs (MAX)
UBEC input voltage : 7~51v (2~12s LiPo)
Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
Switching regulator outputs 5.2V and 3A max
6-pos Molex cable plugs directly to APM/Pix32’s ‘PM’ connector
6-pos GH cable plugs directly to Pixhawk4/Pixhawk4 mini ‘PM’ connector
PM02 is a simple way of providing your APM and Pix32 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.2V and a maximum of 3A from up to a 12S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with XT60 connectors, and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
The Power Module is designed to power APM,Pix32, a RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, radio). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft’s own ESC/BEC for that.
The GH terminal is also compatible with both Pix32,Pixhawk4,Pixhawk4 mini and Durandal.
Power Module with XT60 Connectors Board
Molex 6 Position Connector 15 cm
GH 6 Position Connector 15 cm
Free UK standard delivery for orders over £99*. (excludes certain items such as batteries)
Next Day delivery available with DHL Express to the UK, USA and most of Europe available
Saturday Delivery Available in the UK
For full details on our delivery services click here.